Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Week of November 13th, 2006

The road to run durability is long, and boring sometimes, and cold. But, I hit a lifetime high of 56 miles this week. On the flipside, the only training outside of running was a short trainer ride. I will slowly add in other training as I become more comfortable with the higher run milage. I am planning on 5 more weeks of 60 miles before I move on.

Monday, 8.6 miles Easy
Tuesday,8.2 miles Easy
Wednesday, 8 miles Easy (GPS not working)
Thursday, 8 miles Easy
Friday, 7.89 miles Easy
Saturday, 50minutes Trainer 15min@ 232 watts, 10min @ 230 watts (IM Goal Wattage), 8 miles Treadmill
Sunday, 8 miles treadmil, 30' pickup @ 5:20 pace

Having a hard time pushing on the trainer, maybe boredom, maybe lost FT fitness. We'll see.
AF

No comments: